Veggie Vs. Gelatin Capsules: Which Should You Choose?
Our manufacturing facility in Melbourne is constantly producing private label dietary supplements with your customer in mind. It’s our mission to blend vitamins exactly to your specifications. From the ingredients that go into your supplement to the capsule that contains them, we offer multiple options.
Capsules are the last decision you make in crafting your supplement, and an important one. Your choices are veggie or gentian capsules, but what’s the difference between gelatin and veggie-caps? How do you choose which one is right for your supplement? Here at CebaTek we have more than 20 years of experience, and here’s what we can tell you.
- Are made of gelatin, a derivative of collagen therefore, an animal by-product.
- It’s readily absorbed by the body and easily digested.
- Ideal for children and those with sensitive stomachs.
- Only suitable for powdered supplements.
- Derived from cellulose, a plant by-product.
- Readily absorbed by the body.
- Ideal for vegetarian and vegan users.
- Suitable for powdered and gel supplements.
The major difference between these capsules is plant-based vs. animal-based.
Both are safe and effective in delivering vitamins and supplements the body needs. It largely depends on your customer-base and whom you’re serving. When deciding which capsule to use, think about those who will take them, and which they would prefer. If you need additional consult, we’re happy to help. Call us today.